ICP Consulting joins the initiative of corporate social responsibility of the United Nations through the United Nations Global Compact, which operates in Spain through the Spanish Network, which currently has more than 2,500 member entities, of which 14% are large companies, 76% are SMEs and 10% are other types of entities (third sector, trade unions / business associations and educational institutions).
The Spanish Network works to promote the implementation of the Global Compact Principles among the signatory entities for business sustainability and sustainable development. 10 Principles on human rights and business, labor standards, the environment and the fight against corruption, to be implemented in the strategy and daily operations of all types of entities and thus favor the achievement of sustainable development objectives (ODS).
With the adherence to the Global Compact ICP Consulting commits itself to the implementation of the 10 Principles of the Global Compact in all its activity and business management:
- “Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights, within its sphere of influence.”
- “Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.”
- “Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.”
- “Businesses should support the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.”
- “Businesses should support the effective abolition of child labour.”
- “Businesses should support the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.”
- “Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.”
- “Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.”
- “Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.”
- “Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.”