ICP Consulting has developed strategic consultancies for the definition of cultural projects oriented to the Arab world and aimed at promoting intercultural dialogue, based on the principles and values defended by the United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC).
This is how an innovative touristic project was born, which brought together a cultural and entertainment center with dynamic educational experiences to promote mutual respect and an academic and institutional campus as a forum for debate and dissemination of Arab-Muslim knowledge.
ICP Consulting developed the entire international communication and public relations plan, which allowed the reception and study of the project in the most important international and national institutions, in the fields of education, tourism, international relations and culture. As a result, significant support from international public and private institutions related to these areas was achieved, such as:
- The League of Arab States.
- The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
- The United Nations Alliance of Civilizations (UNAOC).
- The Union for the Mediterranean (UPM)
- Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development.
- Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism of Spain.
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.
- Junta de Andalucía